Posted: 7-Mar-2013 1:48 am (1 year ago)

The $299 buys the Dividendlab News Letter. Everything else is a bonus. Again: EVERYTHING ELSE IS A BONUS! Todd’s sharing of his opinions is the greatest investment bargain I have ever encounter. After several decades of mostly buy and hold investing [made money] it became obvious that a little guy like me had to work hard to make a little money [~8% per year].

After joining this forum, I re-funded a trading account that had been sitting for multiple years. I scraped together $20k of stocks I had in DRIPS to do it. This represented 8% of my stock portfolio values, mostly tax deferred accounts. It’s leveraged and unhedged [very aggressive and not conservative or recommended for the faint of heart]. If I loss the money I will just work for an extra 9 month before I retire. 75% of what I do is based on Todd’s opinions. The other 25% is tied to what he has taught me.

I’m up over 45% in 3 months in this account [my other accounts are also doing well thank-you]. Todd is a bargain with freebie’s. I don’t always agree with him on a particular investment, but that is where I have extensive knowledge that people pay me well to own my opinion. I value assets, he values investments. They are different.

I want to join the option service as soon as I close a couple business transactions and keep many mouths fed. Thank you Todd Johnson!!!
W.H.

AdvanceDL

Conservative stock portfolio
  • Basic information service
  • Regular investment newsletter
  • Original analyses of securities
  • Free notification by email
  • Forum - community of investors
  • Webinars in the form of conference calls
  • A sample portfolio

$499/year
$49/month

BigDeaL

Options opportunities
Includes AdvanceDL +
  • Immediate news and commentaries
  • Sample options portfolio
  • Forum - premium section access
  • Four books for free
$1299/year
$129/month
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for each of our products.

Become a member

LaunchDL

FREEregistration

AdvanceDL

$49monthly

BigDeaL

$129monthly
30-Day Money Back Guarantee for each of our products.

Portfolio performance

BigDeaL in 2013
AdvanceDL in 2013

Radio Shows

Listen to Todd on Dallas Finance radio every week.

15-Apr Radio show
08-Apr Radio show
01-Apr Radio show
25-Mar Radio show
18-Mar Radio show

What people have to say

Thanks to Todd, I have begun my real education in investing. Along the way, I will share with the group what I am learning. Today I decided that I am not going to be average. If I wanted average returns,...

I tried the BigDeal options service early last year for a few weeks but did not think it was right for me at the time because of the number of trades, which trades to follow, my comfort level with options,...

Hi Todd, I switched to Option Group in May this year, I just did a calculation of my portfolio today: Since I started following the option group, till yesterday (17-Oct-13), the total return is 38.9%. That's amazing considering that only...

Read more >>

Design by
Design by Maros Em
DividendLab © 2013 DividendLab.

The DividendLab website is established for a broad investor public. We provide an investment information service, make business recommendations, administer an investors´ forum, issue a newsletter and organize educational webinars. We are not registered investment advisers or broker/dealers. Articles written by Todd Johnson. Visit us on: GoogleSeeking AlphaFacebookTwitter.
By using this site, you agree to the Disclaimer and Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Please read.