Newsletter and other released materialFree example copy of our regular AdvanceDL newsletter and BigDeaL email trade alert is available for registered users only. Sign in or register using form below, it's free.
We will send you a confirmation email with further instructions. We will not provide your email address to third parties. Your privacy is important.
The Dividend Lab website and newsletter will not push investors like you to commit to any investment; we will not give hyped-up stock pitches or stock recommendations, nor flood you with unnecessary email messages. We only share carefully researched materials that have been analyzed for your easy application. We have no hidden agenda. We’re just here to help.
The goal is to invest in a conservative style. We want to ensure we receive “Return OF Capital” before we seek “Return ON Capital”. I invest in equities that offer the best returns at any given time in the market. I only want to make money without excessive risks.
Who the newsletter is intended for:
- Investors looking for a long-term partner in building a monthly income stream.
- Investors who want to hedge their portfolios on down days.
- Investors looking to exploit spin off situations.
- Investors seeking to find special situations and arbitrage investment opportunities.
- Investors who are seeking absolute positive net returns. I can not guarantee this, of course, but the goal is to build monthly income and consistently make money.
- Investors who are conservative by nature.
Investors who recognize I am not a registered investment advisor. I am a regular investor like you. I will be buying the stocks and options I am discussing in the newsletter. I will be sharing my investment strategies with you. My portfolio income is used to pay for living expenses. I do not take risk lightly when it comes to helping friends and family with their portfolios.
Who the newsletter is not intended for:
- Investors seeking overnight success.
- Investors seeking high risk, high return investments.
Frequency of Issues
I am currently sending out weekly or bi-weekly updates, and emails real-time if needed.
CPA Reviewed Results
I have a CPA review the trades to ensure accountability. The positions are tracked in FundManagerSoftware.com.
I am not a financial advisor, nor do I ever want to be. I am not selling anything but my views on what will make us money. This is not a “2-stock a month newsletter service”. These are specific positions to result in consistent returns.
The goal is to make money a) with hedges and b) zero excuses.