I put hyperlinks in the trades. Please double check you are buying protection as I wanted to add downside risk to our portfolio. Todd
IMPORTANT: If $IWM HITS $106, SELL and buy the Same Number of Puts; Same Expiration; Strike $100.
Let’s add a few more hedges:
1. Buy 20 $IWM Puts; strike $106; cost $120
WM Sep 2015 106.000 put (IWM150918P00106000)
I have become more concerned of a down market. Net $2400-Debit.
-Bearish oil hedge; 3x leverage; $40-strike;Sept 18 expiration
3. Buy $SPY Hedge: Leveraged
I am going to adjust our Friday purchased $IWM puts for a credit: trade 4:
4. $IWM Aug 24-Dated Trades Adjustment
Sell (30) Strike $111; put Expiration: Sept, Week 1 = $270-Debit per contract
Buy (30) Strike $106 put; Expiration: Sept, Week = $95-Debit per contract
$1.70 x 3 = $5,100-Credit.
5. Buy (2) Direxion Daily Russia Bear 3x ETFRUSS Sep 2015 60.000 call
(RUSS150918C00060000) Russia produces a lot of oil, which is dropping.
$725 x 2 = $1450-Debit.
6. In case of a collapse, lets buy (10) $SPY $180 Puts; 2nd Week Sept
Net cost of $2,440-Debit
–-$YANG can be used on short China; We have adequate coverage now–